SKILLED NURSING & REHABILITATION
– Comprehensive Clinical Care Delivered With Compassion
We specialize in short-term rehabilitation and skilled nursing care, with the goal of helping patients return home with an active, independent lifestyle. Your recovery journey is measured every step of the way to ensure that you’re receiving the right level of care to achieve your goals and expectations.
Sterling Village health care professionals communicate with you, your family and your physician to define a treatment plan that best suits your goals. Our proven rehabilitation programs combine advanced therapy techniques and rehabilitation equipment to help our patients regain a full range of functional abilities. Our goal is not only to work at your pace to help you fully recover, but also to prevent future complications through education and enhanced well-being.
Truly, there is no better place to rehabilitate a hip or knee replacement, recover from a setback, or increase strength and conditioning and return to the community. We have a separate wing specifically designed for our short-term patients. Our nursing caregivers on our short-term unit are skilled and trained to care for our rehabilitation patients. The team will help maximize your wellness, enabling you to return home as soon as possible.
Our In-House Staff Of Clinicians And Respiratory, Physical, Occupational, & Speech Therapists Specialize In:
- Complex Medical Care
- Stroke Recovery (link)
- Post-Surgical Care & Pain Management
- Congestive Heart Failure & COPD
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation (link)
- Cardiac Rehab & Pulmonary Care (link)
- Tracheostomy & Ostomy Care
- IV Fusion & Wound Care
Below are the key reasons why families bring their loved ones to our rehabilitation center and refer us to their friends and family:
- Experienced rehabilitation specialists with a wide and varied background in all aspects of therapy – hospital to home
- Caring and committed therapy professionals who assess the “whole patient”, to provide physical, emotional, and spiritual rehabilitative care
- Rehabilitation services provided up to 7 days a week
- Spacious, bright and well – equipped gym space
- State of the art rehabilitation equipment, including recumbent bike, stepper, electric parallel bars, balance retraining system, etc.
- Current modalities to assist with pain/edema reduction and strengthening – including laser and electrical stimulation
- Complete kitchen space to practice homemaking skills
- Individualized care based on each patient’s specific needs. We identify the patient’s functional level prior to illness/hospitalization, current abilities and barriers, and patient’s/family’s goals in order to return to home setting.