Sterling Village Opportunities
We are currently hiring. Full and part time positions are available. Please contact Kelly Hill in Human Resources at (978) 422-5111 ext. 1255.
Current Job Openings
RN Unit Manager Sub Acute Rehab
Looking for a leader! We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to oversee our 47 bed Sub-Acute Rehab Unit. This fast paced, high acuity rehabilitation unit sees approximately 600+ admissions a year. We pride ourselves on our great care and experienced team and are looking for a leader that will add to our exceptional customer experience.
Sterling Village is a 143 bed skilled nursing facility. We are privately owned. Sterling Village is set on 22 acres with easy access from Routes 140, 190 and 2; 15 mins from Worcester, Leominster and Clinton and 30 minutes from Gardner. Excellent ratings over the past 6 CMS Surveys making us your local 5 Star facility. Come be part of a great community with a dedicated on site management team.
RN in state of MA
Unit Manager/Coordinator experience in a SNF setting
Position Responsibilities Include:
• Report to the Director of Nursing.
• Oversee and work closely with Resource Nurse to complete daily tasks.
• Oversee day to day staffing and patient care on sub-acute unit.
• Wound rounds
• Work closely with Respiratory and Rehab departments to deliver the best care plan for patients.
• Participate in Performance Improvement Projects (PIPs) as directed;
• Rotating On Call
• WEEKLY pay
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Paid holidays
• Medical, dental, life and short term disability
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401(k) after 1 year (must be 21 years of age to qualify)
Job Type: Full-time
We are also seeking to fill the following:
RN & LPN – All Shifts, Full Time and Part Time
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANTS – All Shifts, Full Time and Part Time
DIETARY AIDES – Days & Evenings, Full Time and Part Time
If you would like to join our dynamic, caring team, please apply in person at 18 Dana Hill Road, or send resume via fax to Human Resources: 978-422-6410.
Please fill in your name, the title of the job you are applying for and attach a .pdf or .doc resume. Someone will get back to you.